Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shit Just Got Real

The mayhem has begun, Lost season 4 is upon us. This is at the same time amazing and terrible news for I feel myself being sucked in already. The season premiere tonight was great and watching it for the first time on an HD television set was pretty fantastic.

I must apologize to friends and family, to anyone that looks forward with any sort of interest into anything that I do. The apologies will come in advance of a period of time when all of my creative efforts will undoubtedly suffer a massive debt while most of my brain is being used to focus on this new season. I apologize because it's just TV. I apologize because it's going to start getting beautiful outside. I apologize because I can't stop watching it once I've begun. This is something that I have brought upon myself through a healthy process of binge-watching past season DVDs, so I have no excuse.

My name is Kyle, and I am addicted to Lost.

image courtesy of lostcrazy.net

3 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

Oh my gosh, these next seven episodes are going to be freaking awesome! Looking at that cast photo makes me realize how much the cast has dwindled. I mean, only 9 remaining members of the Season 1 Cast? Dang! But Michael and Walt are probably coming back.

BTW, my name is Kelly, I'm a friend of Martha and Anton's, and I've been downloading your Music Monday tracks, so I added you to my google reader.

Anton Seim said...

I missed the latest episode. I guess I REALLY missed it. Would you recommend that I get caught up on past seasons before jumping in? Yeah, I think I'm going to do that.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i still haven't seen season 3! i've got to get on that!

the first two seasons i watched while sick and not sleeping, so i viewed them all at once, like a movie... in two days. it was intense both times... but i really like watching lost this way. it's too intense for me to wait till the next week.

glad things are looking good...