Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where?

Two and a half months sound okay?

I agree. Where the hell have I been? Answer: pretty much right here. There is absolutely no reason there has been no posting on The Foggiest, no new Music Monday, no update, no anything other than the fact that every time blogger is opened this sense of dread comes over me and there I don't want to even think about one typed word towards a new post. Why? No reason.

Have you lost your nerve?

I don't think so.

But there's been nothing, largely due to your inability to construct actual sentences.

Ah-HA, that's where you're wrong. Check out some new album reviews I've done for:
Princeton's Bloomsbury EP
Dr. Dog's Fate
and Vampire Weekend's show @ Pipeline Café in Honolulu

HONOLULU?

Oh yeah, that might explain a bit of absence. I've recently returned from a two-week stay on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Family vacation. A lot of fun. Here's a couple collage pics from the stay: click to make 'em bigger!


Oooh, pretty.

Thanks.

Anything else?

Not really. Just felt like a post.

Well done.

2 comments:

Anton Seim said...

Well done indeed. Cheers!

Martha Elaine Belden said...

haha! love this!
and you'd been gone so long, i'd stopped checking. whoops!

now looks like i'm doing the same thing though.

'cept i won't return with any sweet pictures from hawaii. unfortunately.