Sunday, November 09, 2008

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Ok, and the most exciting news this week, LOST has a start date finally.

Looks like a few friends and I will be looking forward to Wednesday January 21.

Phew, dang, starting to get goosebumps a little bit already just thinking about it. I can't wait for my life to spiral into that obsessive tailspin of fanatical devotion and that cynical hatred of frustration as I reach for answers that may or may not ever be answered.

Addiction, thy name be LOST.

PS - Anton recently directed me to this... Eugene Hütz, everyone's favorite Gypsy chatting it up on Fresh Air. You're right Anton, I could listen to this guy talk for days.

Sorry I posted this before you, if you were planning on doing so.

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

a) i love LOST. cannot wait till it starts back up. january... hurry up, pleeeeaaaase!

b) omgosh... i heart gogol bordello and sort of have a weird crush on eugene hütz

c) love the interview. thanks for sharing... both kyle and anton(io)