Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Winter Beard

So I've been growing a Winter beard for no reason really. I've just sort of been alright with not shaving for the past month or so and it has resulted in what is probably the longest beard I've been able to grow.
I'm not usually a person that likes a lot of facial hair because it's so dang itchy. I like it if I'm travelling and I like it if it's cold outside. It makes me feel like a man. HA.
quick little Ming the Merciless

So since I've proven to myself that I can once again grow a certain amount of facial hair I am going to shave it into a celebratory New Year's Eve mustache. This will be a fun New Year's as a result.
voil-la

My girlfriend is going to hate me.

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahah!
awesome.
happy new year!!

Anton Seim said...

Look at you, Doc Goodin.