Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Looks Like There's A Storm A-Brewin'

Hey everone, my good friend Quinn has a blog now... I never thought I'd see the day.

I've known Quinn since my Sophomore year in High School, the guy is a whirling ball of crazy. And if you don't watch out, he'll Batman yer ass for sure!

Quinn works for C3 Presents, they are probably the best concert promotions/artist management/all around music afficianados in the biz, winning concert promoter of the year awards left and right. That said, he's got some awesome access to bands and locales and has decided to use that to give us all random interviews with some pretty cool people (he's already sat down with Mason Jennings and What Made Milwaukee Famous @ SXSW, as well as a little snippet of The Black Keys live).

Here's a little intro into what and who Quinnstorm is all about ... then head on over to Quinnstorm yourself.




I am trying my best to get everything together to give you all a little recap of SXSW from myself. A lot was seen and a lot was taken care of and a lot was photographed. Gimme A Break.

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahaha... awesome.
love the video... will definitely check out his new blog.

and gogol bordello was AWESOME!!! like... i want to use profanities and jump up and down just to emphasize how freaking awesome it was (but i won't).

just know... it was awesome.