Monday, September 29, 2008

Austin City Limits Music Festival

So my sinuses were strung along so tight this weekend that Saturday night my nose nearly fell off as I watched The Black Keys. This year the dust was absolutely awful. There were some great acts to catch in between snot-sessions though, and here are two of them...

white denim
Success in rocking my body down to the core. Made Austin VERY proud to claim them as one of it's own. Get some free tracks courtesy of RCRD LBL.

spiritualized
Been waiting to see J. Spaceman and is intergalactic outfit for years now, ever since his masterpiece, Ladies and Gentlemen We're Floating In Space guided me through a year of living. I was fortunate to be close enough to let the bass take over the beating of my heart for me. Best show of the fest.

I'd write more, but first I have to finish my coverage for The Tripwire. Stay tuned...

photos by kyle rother @ ACL Fest


1 comment:

Anton Seim said...

I've probably played White Denim's "Sitting" 100 times in the last week.