Friday, February 29, 2008

F-MINUS

About a year and a half ago I began to read the newspaper again. Well not so much read the paper as do the crossword every morning. This has resulted in a new appreciation for the comics section (where the crossword lives in the The Statesman). Among the favorites are Non Sequitur and Bizarro, but one that always catches my eye (well it is directly under the crossword) is F-MINUS. Creator Tony Carrillo is rarely off in his ability to give me a great chuckle in the morning and I'd like to share one of my recent favorites with you from a few days ago... Feb. 27th to be exact. For all the writers out there who, like me, make too much use of the comma....

[insert chuckle here]


1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahahahha! that's awesome!

i'm actually a pretty infrequent comma user, as far as writers go. but our proofreader here at work LLOOOVVESSS them!

hahha... i like this.

have you seen the book titled: eats, shoots and leaves? love that title (oh, and just to clarify... it has a panda on the cover)