Monday, March 02, 2009

Maximo Park can do a podcast

I feel so inferior to this podcast that the UK band, Maxïmo Park put out back in December. I absolutely adored their first album, A Certain Trigger. It was like The Smiths on speed and energy drinks. Really lovely stuff. Their 2nd album, Our Earthly Pleasures was a disappointment for me, to say the least. That is probably because I loved the first one so much. Anyways, I had kind of pushed them to the wayside until today when I got an email from them about a new album. I followed it to their site to catch up and found a podcast they'd put together for a 5 day drive through the West of the USA. It is so good. Hit me right where I needed it today.

Here's the page.

Here's the direct link to the podcast on itunes

You can listen at either link.

I'll have some more personal stuff up later sometime. In the meantime, this'll do just nice.


PS - their album artwork is so damned good.

No comments: